A grassroots effort to get phone calls out for Mike Huckabee. Sign up to the right. Post a link on your blog!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

South Carolina!

Update (1-15): Thanks for your hard work making these calls! We are making a difference for Huckabee!

South Carolina is first on our list! Their primary is Saturday, January 19.

Target: South Carolina


---Update - 11:20 am CST Saturday, Jan. 12. We have 24 Team Leaders and are in the process of emailing them all and should be getting the numbers out to everyone within a few hours. Thank you for your patience.

Let's set a goal of making 20,000 calls for Mike this weekend!
With just 250 volunteers, and 80 calls per volunteer, we can achieve this goal.

Phone calls will start on Saturday, January 12. You will have two days to make your 80 calls. Commit to this NOW by signing up on the top right of the page!

I will keep you updated here with how many volunteers we have.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-12-2007 - 11:30 am CST - 290 volunteers
1-11-2007 - 6:00 pm CST - 182 volunteers
1-11-2007 - 11:00 am CST - 122 volunteers
1-10-2007 - 6:45 pm CST - 100 volunteers!
1-10-2007 - 1:30 pm CST: 73 volunteers
1-10-2007 - 1:00 am CST: 23 volunteers
1-09-2007 - 10:10 pm CST: 11 volunteers
1-09-2007 - 8:50 pm CST: 1 volunteer



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of these races is going to come down to a handful of votes. These 20,000 phone calls could be the difference

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. I just signed up.

I do this for a living, count me in for 160 calls a day and I have free long distance.

Ready and waiting!

-Monique

ygfs@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I can call on other days besides weekends and have much experience doing so. Keep your message short and be very polite. I usually strat with " Hi my name is --- and I am a volunteer for Mike Huckabee. I hope he can count on your vote on( give day of week and date)." If undecided, direct them to his website or answer any specific question they might have on issues. If yes, mention money also. If a firm no, wish them a good day and move on to next call. Please do not argue with anyone.

Anonymous said...

I own a business in NW Houston. We have several phones and if other want to join us please let me know. 3845 Fm1960 Rd. Houston.

Will there be some sort of guieline or script that we should be following?

Anonymous said...

Yes, we will have a script for you to loosely follow. The calls will be quite simple.

Jack Somers
phonecallsformike.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just signed up. I think this is the first time I ever got excited about anyone. I will also inform our meetup group. I think you (the organizer of this site) should inform some meetup organizers about this opportunity to help Mike.

Kristy Jo said...

when do we recieve our list?
I signed up a little late I know... but , I do hope I can still make the calls even tho I was a little late!

Looking forward to it.. I can also make them for other states if that is needed as well as , I have free long distance!
~Kristy

Ohio Saba said...

Thank you for taking this up. I am amazed and encouraged by the willingness for people to come together in a grassroots method.

My wife and I are willing to make phone calls during the week as well.

Go Huck!!

Anonymous said...

I believe it would be helpful if there were word tracts.... and answers to common objects.. etc.




This website is not owned or operated by any candidate or political campaign.
All Content (c) 2007-2008 - PhoneCallsForMike.blogspot.com